Testosterone is a chemical messenger that performs the role of development of sexual characteristics of a male.
Females also possess testosterone; however, the amount of this hormone is almost negligible. Testes/ testicles in Leydig cells produce Androgen and testosterone is a kind of it.
Basically, testosterone regulates libido, fat distribution, strength & muscle mass; bone mass, creation of sperm and red blood cells.
Speaking of that when men age, they tend to produce less amount of testosterone and to cop up this issue, on market there are thousands of brands that claim that they can resolve this issue and in this article today, we are going to compare two well known products for testosterone: Testogen Vs. Testo-Max side by side.
We will talk about their benefits, side effects, usage, most commonly asked questions and things that are going to be helpful for you to take the right decision or at least, you get awareness if you choose to read this article.
Scientific Research about Testogen:
There are several researches that have been done about testosterone Boosting components and products. So, you can study them and get confident about your decision.
- Australian Scientist Elizabeth Steel in 2011 mentioned after her study that Fenugreek has a high potential of creating a positive effect on Physiological characteristics of libido and can be extremely helpful in sustaining normal healthy levels of testosterone.
- terrestris is used for enhancement in sexual drive and this is reported to be correct according to the Surender Singh, Vinod Nair and Yogendra K. Gupta
- According to Italian Scientists, D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid that resides in the testes and pituitary gland. It has a significant role in maintaining the secretion and production of Testosterone and LH in Human body.
Scientific Research about Testo-Max:
There are a few chemicals that are best known as Steroidal saponins and they are normally obtained from the tribulus terrestris plant.
These are the chemicals that are responsible for enhancing your luteinizing hormone levels; it is the main hormone that powers manufacturing of Testosterone.
Fortunately, Testo-Max has 100 % pure tribulus terrestris extract that is standardized to 45% of saponins (almost double concentration that the most of the brands possess).
That’s why Testo-Max gives you tremendous strength, optimum level of muscle gain and super fast recovery time.
Are there any side effects of these two products?
Testogen: it has been created with natural ingredients; mostly herbs and minerals that have been used for centuries in Asian Medicines.
Testo-Max: Well, there are almost no side effects of Testo-Max because of its 100 % natural, safe composition. Luckily, you will get all the advantages of steroids, legally, with zero side effects.
Why to use Testogen or Testo-Max?
Testogen gives you a super boost with possibly no harmful side effects. It is best to use for any man who is over the age of 18 , fond of bodybuilding, want to increase endurance level, athletes of all types, basically, any activity that require good strength and stamina. Moreover, it is great for problems that related to libido.
Testo-Max pumps up your testosterone levels naturally. As it increases luteinizing hormone production and increase testosterone levels, leading to gain muscle mass, energy, strength for performing better.
- D-Aspartic Acid: it an amino acid that helps to maintain production of hormones, including luteinizing hormone. This triggers the production of testosterone and that helps in the creation of lean muscle and an overall raise in strength & stamina. It is likely to boost your metabolic rate as well as your libido.
- Fenugreek has a powerful antioxidant characteristics that make sure any harmful free radicals are kept at a distance so your body can work efficiently. It raises secretion of insulin which assists in muscle gain. Moreover, it is a herb with libido-boosting, testosterone-enhancing seeds. Most importantly, it is secure and natural.
- Ginseng Extract is taken from the root of the plant. It protects the testes from damage by dioxins as it is also a libido stimulator. Furthermore, it lets you feel active & alert physically as well as mentally.
- Tribulus Terrestris is an herb that is normally found in dry areas on earth but it has some amazing properties as it contains steroidal saponins and has been utilized for centuries in Asian Medicine. It has ability to assist reproduction of tissues and building of muscle.
- Vitamin D is also very essential as it decreases the rate of testosterone conversion into oestogen. It can lift your free testosterone level.
- Selenium is a mineral that is generally present in soil and it is a part of Testogen in the shape of sodium selenite. If can regulate your blood pressure, can bring it down if it is on the higher side. It increases the impact of antioxidants. Plus, it lets your body perform well by eliminating toxin substances from your body
- Vitamin B is essential for Good health. Basically, it is an amino acid group and Testogen contains three types- B2, B5, and B6. Vitamin B supports energy production, adrenal gland by helping to release the steroid hormone cortisol, and B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) works in the liver to support amino acid metabolism process and it is also responsible for making a substance that is called serotonin and it lets you feel-good.
- Zinc Gluconate is also known as aphrodisiac and it is highly effective in testosterone boosting process. It keeps your sperm healthy and helps out in many other body functions. As Zinc can easily be lost through perspiration so, it is crucial to keep its levels well maintained.
All the components are natural that makes Testogen a little more user friendly for all the clients who are willing to use it.
Carbohydrate 0.4g <1%, Dietary fiber 0.2g < 2%, Sodium 0.2 mg <1%, Protein 0.3g < 1 %, Cholesterol <1g <1%, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Riboflavin 5.8g 343%, Calcium Pantothenate (B5) 3mg, Vitamin D3, Selenium 20mcg, Calcium , Vitamin A, Zinc, D Aspartic Acid, Panax Ginseng (root), Fenugreek Extract (seeds) 150mg, Tribulus Terrestris (fruit extract)
Natural ingredients for safe and secure cure!
How to use?
Testogen: It can be consumed up to 4 capsules in a day and it will be taken after the food.
Testo-Max: Approximately 20 minutes prior to your breakfast and serving size is 3 capsules.
Testo-Max: it will cost you up to $59.99 with $25.01 discount
Testogen: 1 bottle contains 120 capsules
Testo-Max: 1 bottle contains 30 capsules
Both Testogen and Testo-Max are available on their official websites.
Both products have good reputation because of their record breaking out comes.
Their ingredients may differ but they are fulfilling their promises. Best part is both are reasonable in terms of pricing but Testogen is more reasonable than Testo-Max.
Not only it has more supply of capsules but also it is also inexpensive compare to Testo-Max. Moreover, if you are willing to read public opinion, you may visit their official sites to get a better picture yourself.
The Best part is both products are made of natural products that give them an extra edge over the other products on the market.