This policy applies to personal information collected on website (“best-testosteronebooster.com”) owned or controlled by https://best-testosteronebooster.com/
The personal information we collect allows us to:
- provide the products and services you have ordered;
- verify your identity and details of your payment method or credit card amount;
- administer our website and provide customer services;
- meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements;
- monitor and analyse the use of any account to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime;
- gather management information to form statistical and trend analysis;
- communicate with you;
- investigate any complaints about this website;
- contact you about our products and services which we think might be of interest to you (where we have the appropriate permissions to do so; please see Paragraph 5 for more information).
- personalise your experience of this website; and
We may share your personal information with all of our affiliate companies and their brands for the above purposes.
We may employ the services of third party service providers to help us in certain areas, such as website hosting, payment processing, maintenance, call centre operation, shipping couriers, cart-abandonment, marketing. In some cases the third party may receive your information. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information and ensure its safety. We have signed addendums with all our partners to ensure the they comply with the GDPR law, which comes into effect 25th of May, 2018. We will hold data necessary for the fulfillment of your order for 90 days, after which we will encrypt it to increase its safety, but still be able to handle any customer service queries for you, which will be followed by the deletion of the data after 1 year. Data sent to third parties for marketing purposes, assuming we have your consent, will be held there until you ask us to delete it.
We may use aggregated information so we can administer and improve our website, analyse trends, gather broad demographic information and detect suspicious or fraudulent transactions. We may pass this information to third parties to help us with those activities.
If you provide a credit or debit card, we may also use third parties to check the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent fraud as well as to process any transaction you attempt via the website.
Please email us on email@example.com if you want to have details of the fraud prevention agency to whom we pass information about you. You have a legal right to these details.