The human body is a miraculous creation which is comprised of too many complex systems.
One of the major system in both male and female is the endocrine system which is responsible for secreting hormones that give you feature as you are.
Speaking about men, Testosterone comes right at the top which is considered an essential hormone in men.
Whatever manly traits a man is having is because of this particular hormone.
From having facial hair, extra muscular body, deep and husky voice, the function of Testosterone is also to generate sexual desire and the development of the male reproductive system.
Testosterone can also be found in the female, but the ratio of secretion is 20 times lower than in males. By looking at its biochemistry, it is of the type of androgen hormones which are steroidal in nature.
The production takes place in the sex organs where it reaches to the max at the age of 30-35.
Regular production of Testosterone in you is a sign of a healthy body, whereas some men are unfortunate in this regard.
Some men have developed absence of proper adrenal glands functioning where it leads to low testosterone level.
What happens then? Without Testosterone, a man is just a meat sack with no energy in it, nor any sign of sexual desires.
Some important functions which this hormone serves to your body are.
- Makes you a man by developing the sex organs before birth
- Gives you unique features like deep voice and body hair
- Responsible for fat burn and produce muscle mass
- Improve your body appearance and performance level
- Responsible to increase libido in men
- Defines your sexual behavior
- Keeps your bones strong and non-hollow
- In a case of heart-related diseases, it fights against the negative symptoms
- Fight depression, a dose of Testosterone supplement can noticeably elevate your mood
- Gives your body a calm and dominant feel
- Makes you potent by spermatogenesis (sperm production)
Risks of Low level of Testosterone
The production of Testosterone decreases over time and it can be drastic if a person is not taking healthy food or losing so much of it.
In the case where your body is not able to generate a sufficient quantity of Testosterone, you can be affected physically, mentally and sexually.
Symptoms of low level of Testosterone are as follows
- You will begin to lose body hair and muscle mass
- Your sex drive will be reduced dramatically that you might not be able to satisfy your wife/partner
- Even the sex organ will not get hard any longer, it’ll affect your sexual life majorly
- Decreased Testosterone can lead to Gynecomastia which is actually the development of Man-Boobs.
- Symptoms of depression will be observed where a person gets annoyed too quickly
- You will lose your concentration power and your focus level will be affected
- Low sperm count which challenges your virility
- Your bones will get weak and are more prone to fracture on a little struck
- Your testes will be shrunken, soften and dull
- Physical performance will be greatly affected along with little endurance level and no stamina at all
Testosterone effects are mandatory in your which you do not want to miss at any point.
In case if you observe any three of these symptoms in you, we guess it’s time for you to visit your health specialist so he can provide you options to increase its level.
The normal level of Testosterone in men is between 300-1,000 ng/dl (Nanogram per deciliter).
Keeping Testosterone Level in check
Many people have asked about the right way to keep the testosterone level in balance, speaking from the medical point of view, some health experts suggest that it is important for a man to evaluate his Testosterone level in every 5 years which must be started at 35.
Upon testing, if you find the Testosterone Level is low in your body and you are experiencing the symptoms mentioned above, it is time for you to find a solution.
Some people have been suggesting Testosterone Therapy which normalizes the testosterone level in your body, but there is something which many types of research were trying to find since the last decade is that the Testosterone Therapy can disable a body’s natural process to generate testosterone.
The therapy only affects 2% of the population were in many cases the latency of side effects were too high.
Reasons of Testosterone Deficiency
There is a number of reasons which affect the normal production of Testosterone in your body with aging. Use of certain medications can induce negative reactions which can later affect the stimulation of Testosterone.
In case of thyroid disorders, the production of Testosterone goes down and it can be for permanent basis.
Other reasons like depression and excessive alcohol use also contribute greatly in Testosterone deficiency.
Some major illness can also affect Testosterone production rate such as testicular cancer, hypogonadism, diabetes, kidney failure.
Natural Testosterone Boosters
There is wide range of testosterone boosters available in the market, which helps you increase the level of Testosterone in your body.
However, natural Testosterone Boosters are way too much in demand because of their anabolic effects that are 100% side effects free and work in a prompt way.
Testosterone boosting supplements simply work by interfering the hormonal system and stimulate the sites where its production takes place.
As we have mentioned that increased level of Testosterone can be helpful in building solid muscle mass, which is why bodybuilders from different regions of the world are also taking Testosterone boosters to gain stronger muscle mass in a quick way.
We can tell you about every Testosterone boosting supplement available, but we rather consume your time in knowing the topmost and the best solution to increase Testosterone level.
Testogen is a Class “A” natural Testosterone Booster which can help anyone who is suffering from Testosterone deficiency.
In the world of natural testosterone booster supplement, Testogen is the greatest name which has changed the lives of thousands of men all around the world.
Testogen is a unique formula merged with some incredible naturally occurring ingredients which significantly elevate your Testosterone level in the safe and easy way.
Some people misunderstood Testogen with other body supplements, well to clarify the misconception Testogen was originally developed for men suffering from low level of testosterone due to which their lives had taken a wrong turn.
Later, this supplement was used by some bodybuilders who had complained about working out too much with no results.
The generation of muscle mass solely depends on the level of Testosterone in your body which after use of Testogen was greatly enhanced.
This amazing Testosterone boosting formula contains the 8 potent ingredients which are derived from the natural source.
Every ingredient in Testogen is somehow beneficial to attain the maximum level of Testosterone which also improves the sexual life of men by giving them hard erection which most men purchase it for.
The powerful formula of Testogen contains these 8 ingredients
- Tribulus Terrestris– The herb has been used for centuries to boost the level of Testosterone in men. Apart from being used as a sex drug, it is also an effective anti-inflammatory agent.
- D-Aspartic Acid- continuous regulation of amino acids is important for testosterone secretion which also contributes in making enough muscle mass and provides high-grade stamina.
- Fenugreek- Known to enhance libido which indirectly improves Testosterone production. It is also a rich source of essential antioxidants.
- Ginseng Extract- Used to induce a stronger erection in males, and to enhance sex drive. Ginseng Extract is also known for double the amount of energy while you are at physical pressure.
- Zinc- Zinc deficiency can affect testosterone secretion because it is one of the important minerals which is required by the body to carry the process Spermatogenesis.
- Selenium- Work as a powerful detoxifying agent, selenium provides a sufficient dose of antioxidant by erasing all the harmful toxins from the body.
- Vitamin D- Help bones to get solid and strong. Vitamin D maintains the level of Testosterone by stopping the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
Testogen Comparison with other Competitors
Yes, there is a plethora of testosterone boosting supplement available in the market, but stating Testogen as the best has its own reasons.
The first reason is the list of ingredients which are available in a right quantity in every dose.
Other testosterone boosters have the same ingredients, but what makes Testogen far more superior is the huge dose of Tribulus Terrestris which is highly demanded by men suffering from low testosterone level.
The prime focus of this natural supplement is to bring positive changes in your life by elevating Testosterone level, after which you will be able to stay highly active and charged in every phase of life.
The secondary focus is on the bodybuilders who seek the maximum testosterone dose to enhance their muscle mass along with high endurance level.
List of benefits of Testogen
- Increase the level of Testosterone in a short time frame
- Enhance sexual desire and sexual stimulation
- Eradicate extra body fat and cover it with pure lean muscle mass
- Treat erectile dysfunction in men very efficiently
- Keeps you mentally focused and alert
- Delivery to the system is very fast
- Athletic performance is significantly enhanced
- Sculpture your body in an ideal way
- No side effects
How to Increase Testosterone – Final Summary
With a sufficient amount of Testosterone in your body, your quality of life will be highly improved.
As compared to when you experience its low level, everything gets dim and unattractive to you that you found no joy in your life.
Men who faced this horrendous conditions now thanking Testogen to bring back the real joy in their lives.
Within some weeks Testogen will equip your body with the essential ingredients and keeps you alive both physically and mentally.
Testogen is indeed far way better choice than the Testosterone replacement therapy, which is an expensive procedure and nowadays not allowed in many regions of the world because of its negative effects.
Testogen is not available in any place other than their official website. If you are concerned about your health and masculinity, you might want to give Testogen a try.